Home Videos Dog funny Electric Guard Dog

Electric Guard Dog

14
0

WELCOME TO ELECTRIC GUARD DOG
#1 THEFT DETERRENT SERVICE.

Alarms. Cameras. Guards. Companies employ all three and still have a crime problem.

When all else fails, the commercial & industrial markets turn to Electric Guard Dog. We are the heavy-duty solution to theft problems, because we keep the problem out.

95% OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE NO EXTERNAL THEFT

In a 2010 independent survey, 95% of our customers stated they’ve had NO external theft since installing The Electric Guard Dog. The remaining 5% said we’ve reduced theft overall on their site.

THE SECURITY CHOICE FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SITES

A Security Partner for 3,000+ commercial and industrial locations across the nation, we’re the first to develop electric security fencing and we’re still the largest nationwide provider by far, protecting businesses and their assets while reducing total security costs.

Our product is unparalleled as a safe and effective theft deterrent, the premiere choice of market leaders in many commercial industries. We have the largest technical and customer service base nationwide and are the most experienced when it comes to protecting your outdoor assets.

source: Youtube

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here